Community For the Arts is an opportunity for art patrons and friends to support Studio Channel Islands through its Artist Studios, Blackboard Gallery and Arts Education & Outreach Center.
Research shows a thriving art center brings a ripple effect of social and economic benefits to a community.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIFTS AND PLEDGES FROM INDIVIDUALS
Annual contributions provide Studio Channel Islands with reliable financial resources needed to operate educational and community programs and the Blackboard Gallery. To encourage donor generosity, Studio Channel Islands offers a range of special benefits and incentives to donors who make annual contributions at various giving levels beginning at $1,000.
COURTYARD LEVEL: $1,000 TO $2,499
• 10% off gift store purchases during membership
• Art experience hosted by a member artist
• Recognition: Website, Newsletter and Donor listing in Blackboard Gallery
• Distinctive For The Arts pin
• Opportunity to reserve the Blackboard Gallery for a private event
PLAZA LEVEL: $2,500 TO $4,999
• All of the above, plus:
• One special event ticket
• A unique art gift from a member artist
• Private tour of gallery and artist studios for a party of up to ten people
BENEFACTOR LEVEL: $5,000 -$9,999
• All of the above, plus:
• One “Mystery Masterpiece”** event ticket
• Opportunity to host a private reception in the gallery
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE: $10,000 and above
- All of the above, plus:
- Opportunity to reserve the Blackboard Gallery for a private event and complimentary beverages
- Personalized recognition opportunities
WAYS TO GIVE
Gifts of Cash
Gifts of cash (check or credit card) are the easiest to give and can be paid in a single payment or a pledge to be fulfilled over a period of one to three years. All gifts are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
Make a gift in honor or memory of a special person, or in honor of a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion.
Gifts of appreciated securities (Stocks And Bonds)
Gifting appreciated stocks and bonds offers a range of potential tax benefits including avoidance of capital gain tax without losing maximum tax deductibility (to the extent allowed by law).
Estate, Endowment and Planned Gifts
Leave a legacy to your love of art and ensure the future of Studio Channel Islands. A commitment through your will, living trust, retirement plan, life insurance or charitable remainder trust will strengthen Studio Channel Islands by providing a future of exciting education programs and exhibits. (See your tax consultant for details).
Double or triple your gift to Studio Channel Islands
Many employers will make a matching gift to Studio Channel Islands Art Center when one of their employees makes a donation. Ask your Human Resources personnel if your employer has a Matching Gift Program.
*Mystery Masterpiece is representative of one of our major fundraising events each year.
Make a donation now
You will be prompted for the amount once you click the button: