Conveniently located in downtown Camarillo, CA, Studio Channel Islands Art Gallery is available for art/education events, private parties and programs. No matter what type of meeting or gathering you’re planning, our Art Gallery has touches to make it private, stylish and unique.
If interested, please view details below and contact us for availability.
The Gallery is available for rentals after opening hours which are Tuesday 11 – 3 pm, Wednesday – Friday 11 – 5 pm, Saturday 10 – 3 pm. Our Gallery has two rooms totaling approximately 1,500 square feet. All art exhibitions will be left intact for the event, enhancing the ambiance of the room.
- $350 for 1/2 day events (less than 4 hrs including setup and cleanup time) + $100 refundable safety deposit.
- $500 for full day events (4 hrs or more including setup and cleanup time) + $100 refundable safety deposit.
- Payment is due one week before the event. Checks should be made out to SCIART.
Event hosts and planners must clean up all tables, food and any other material that was brought by the event staff. Floors need to be swept. Tables and chairs need to be folded and put back into the storage room. All trash needs to be removed.
Event Planner / Caterer Responsibilities
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their supplies.
- All rented items must leave the gallery the same night as the event to ensure its proper handling. Studio Channel Islands Art Center Art Gallery is not liable for any damages.
The following is available for use during rental times only:
- Five 6-foot reception tables (no linens), 55 folding chairs
- 5 CD Player with speakers in the main gallery
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- PA System (microphone and amplifier) and LCD projector can be provided for a $50 set up fee and an additional refundable safety deposit of $250.
- There can be absolutely nothing hung, nailed, or taped to the walls at the Gallery without the permission of a gallery representative.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the gallery.
- No glitter or confetti is allowed on the premises
- In the event of any damages occurring to any artwork or to the physical condition of any and all public space within Studio Channel Islands Art Gallery itself, the renter will be held solely responsible and will be billed accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to scratches, nicks, breaks.